What we need from you is a clear commitment to engage with the course and stay with the program, so that you don’t miss out on the benefits and the partner universities are able to maintain high-standards of participation and completion.
Every student must enrol through their home university from the courses the me university has made available to you. Each time you apply for a course in the Virtual Exchange Program, you will be required to submit a new application. If there are more students who wish to take a course than places available, places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
NOTE: To apply for courses, please follow the link to your home university course list (see below).
- Australian National University, Australia
- Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR PRC.
- Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- Rice University, United States of America.
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Sorbonne University
- University Carlos III Madrid